Friday, November 2, 2007


Hello Ladies of the Club!


  • I'm busy with my job lately

  • and busy supervising my neighbor boys who are scraping and painting the Cannondale front door surround and front windows.

  • I'm also trying volunteer more at the kids' schools--Book Fair and Halloween Party--oh yeah and not miss my daily excersize...

  • and reading a super-fantastic book: "The Virgin's Lover" by Phillipa Gregory. It's historical fiction about Queen Elizabeth, highly readable, cannot recommend enough!

  • Hey Ann! Some chesse with that wine?

  • I'm fine. Lost more weight, my doctor thinks I'm her best diet patient ever. I'm crazy happy about this turn of events.

  • Is everybody enjoying my bullets? I couldn't be more proud.

  • I really am going to try to find a Russel Crowe picture and put it up on this post. His new movie "American Gangster" with Denzel Washington is opening today! Liam and I are going to see it this weekend for sure.Anyone go see "3:10 to YUMA" it was Russel's last movie and was fabulous! Take your husbands to it--you owe them one after all those chick-flicks they sat though...Fingers crossed for this picture post.....

  • I suck at this, it's taken me one hour to get this done.

4 comments:

FarmHouse Style said...

Keep at it girl! It gets easier and faster:)

Glad you are doing well and having sucess with your diet!

You are welcome for the award.

Rhonda

Mary said...

Wow, that's great, Anne! Keep at it -- before you know it, you'll be running marathons! LOL

I will look for that Phillippa Gregory -- sounds like my kind of book.
xoxo,
Mary

julia said...

I feel your pain!!! I am a certified blogging dork! You are doing far better than I have been able to--I still can't get pictures to load up on the sides of my page--and you've been able to from the get-go! Blog on Ann, blog on!

MB said...

Hi Ann,
I came across your blog while searching Google Images for stone spring house. I've had one drawn out for years now and we're finally going to start building ours here on our property in Skippack. About the Philippa Gregory books--you have to read them all! I think The Other Boleyn Girl was my favorite but they're all great, even the non-Henry VIII ones (Meridon, Earthly Joys etc). Your home is beautiful--I really enjoyed the pictures. I share your love of the English Home magazine, I have two tattered old freebie copies I got years ago with Post Its on all of the pages with my dream kitchens, dream orangeries, dream AGA stoves. Best of luck with the diet!!
Marybeth