Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Me, me, me


Great news--lost five pounds at my weigh in, things are coming along fine.

But more importantly--I have found out that the Amish man who made my gorge kitchen island will plain some wide-width floorboards for my dining room! He won't have them available until after Christmas but that's fine because I won't have the dough 'til then anyway!
This picture is of my dog Scruffy--he's got flaws--basically he's the reason why we have to pull up the carpet and put down hardwoods in the dining room!!!

4 comments:

Cottage Contessa said...

Congratulations Ann on the 5 pound loss!!!!! That's terrific! I can well understand your excitement sweetie! I can also relate to the floor issues with your beloved pooch. BTDT! Keep up the hard work, you're doing wonderfully well!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Mary said...

Ann, that's great! Keep walking -- trust me, it gets easier the more you do it. :)
xoxo,
Mary

FarmHouse Style said...

YAY!!! Good for you, keep up the good work.

Scruffy is such a cutie pie:)

Can't wait to see the new floor, it will be an excellent New Year's treat.

Rhonda

julia said...

Where are you Ann? You have been missed...