Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Whoooaaa Look at Me on the Internets

Hi Everybody,

I love decorating and want to share my ideas and failures--many decorating failures--hey, at least I opened the can of paint. But mostly I want feedback and ideas and lots of propping up. Needed lots of that lately. My house is old, old, old. Which is why we bought it-my husband and I. It's in the middle of Amish country in Chester County. PA and is just fantastic. The countryside is beautiful and as I sit and write this, my Amish neighbor is mowing the field, which is basically my backyard, with two mules. I have two youngisher kids and they're great. A 12 year old boy who broke his arm first season of tackle football and a 9 year old daughter who is officially perfect. Who is that child's mother? OK, I'm posting to see what happens. I hope I remember by passwords and all that crap. Please be kind, I know I'm going to get better at this and make it worth your while. Peace.

2 comments:

FarmHouse Style said...

Welcome to blogging! Your home is amazing.
I think you will find that most bloggers are quite kind. I have not been blogging long but I am amazed at the wonderful people I have "met" so far.
I look forward to stopping by to visit in the future. I have added you to my blog roll so that others can drop by also.

Rhonda

FarmHouse Style said...

I am not sure what is wrong with blogger, it won't let me add you to my blog roll.
I will continue to try, hopefully I will be sucessful.
Rhonda