Thursday, October 4, 2007

Catching On...Kind of...

OK, figured out how to add some pictures. Look out all you readers (both of you) big thanks to Cindy for posting a comment. I'm going to clean my house for sure, you ladies clean homes are very inspiring, but have noticed everyones trick of taking tight, close-up shots. Is that the way to banish the dust bunnies from the public eye? Isn't amazing what will show up in a photo? Like for instance the electric cords from lamps, etc.? They look so yucky in photos and yet I don't even notice them in real life. Oh boy, I just figured out how to use the spellcheck. So fun.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hello
Found your blog through Cindy @ Romantic Home :-} Your home pictures are wonderful! I've been reading on a few blogs about Craigslist - your armour is gorgeous.
Good Luck with your new blog.