Sunday, October 7, 2007

I Feel Like Chicken Tonight!

Well it was a nice weekend, winding down now...So no global warming, huh? You should have been in Southeastern PA today, it reached near 90 this afternoon. My husband put a gate on our little chicken run this weekend, he made the gate himself. This by the way is a very big a accomplishment for a man who works in an office. I'll take a picture of the chickens and their new gate and tomorrow. Try to contain your excitement 'til then...
Another project I did this weekend was to repair my homemade hassock/coffee table/thingy-ma-bobber. I've been seeing them in my beloved English Home Magazine (please bow your head and avert your eyes in reverence to the magazine) for a good five years now. They are just so claaaaassy looking. I ordered the legs from a catalog and the casters too and just got the fabric at a fabric store in Delaware. I'm looking for a picture to share with you guys.

3 comments:

FarmHouse Style said...

Hey Ann.
My husband built my chicken coop and run. He must really love me:)

Thanks for stopping by to see me. I do tend to run on...

Rhonda

Mary said...

Hi Ann, OK, it took me awhile, but I finally figured out who you are -- the owner of my absollute favorite house on Rate My Space! You have the house of my dreams!!! I can't wait to see more of your blog.
xoxo,
Mary

julia said...

Yay! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog--so I was able to find yours! I love your style (and yes, English Home Magazine rocks!) and your sense of humor is sooooo refreshing! I will definitely be back!
Ta for now,
Julia

P.S. I noticed that Rhonda left a comment for you--she's awesome. I whined to her about not being able to figure out blog stuff and she was really helpful. (I struggle with blogging--in a BIG way.)