Friday, October 5, 2007

Batting at Clean Up

I seem to be thinking about how to make my house really nice and original but have this huge problem--how to keep it clean? How many hours a week--day? does anyone of you spend cleaning? Also when it's a work in progress it's tough to keep the dust at a minimum. Oh yeah and don't forget the 186 years of use built up. No, I'm not complaining, a little maybe but... So did I tell everybody that I invented toile? That's right. I had it in my dining room in Chevy Chase about 10 years ago. I've yet to see a dime in residual payments. I'm sure the check is in the mail. I'll just sit and wait patiently for the mailman and not clean anything.

2 comments:

LBP said...

Welcome to the Blogdom! I LOVE your house! It is gorgeous!

So you invented toile??? HMM I was wondering who invented that! LOL!

I have quite a bit of that in my home. Yeah the check is in the mail!

Linda

Rose of Sharon said...

Hi Ann! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Isn't blogging fun! I just started in August and have really enjoyed it. I love your home! I thought they were pictures from a magazine until I started reading! Awesome!

I'll tell you a trick to get more readers. Just do what you did, snoop around at other's blogs, check out who they list as favorites and leave comments everywhere. Most people are so nice and comment back and people who have the same interests keep coming back. It is really fun. Also, you should participate in Kelli's show and tell on Friday's. She has a very popular blog and has lots of people who do show and tell and you will have a lot of people look at your blog. Her site is called There's No Place Like Home and it is a really pretty blog.

Have a wonderful weekend! :0) Sharon