Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Texas and Kansas Inspirations


Wow, such wonderful and intense bloggedy blog girlies out there! How much do I enjoy checking in with Joni at Cote de Texas every day? She is my reason for living anymore (OK, one of my many reasons). She inspired me to clean my floors yestersay. She inspired me to make the call and claim the craigs list swivel club chairs--a mere 75 miles and two states away. I have fallen back in love with my house again. And that my friends is due to Joni.

Oh and of course Rechelle over at My sisters farmhouse keeps me rolling. So funny and yet so serious. How does she balance the two? Not well sometimes but she suffers for her art and we reap the joy of her journey. Sometimes you plant a tree and sometimes the tree plants you, right Rechelle?

1 comment:

cotedetexas said...

too funny!!! would you come clean MY floors?????? please???????? hehe. loved this and love your chairs!
Joni